Golf IV tacho FIS

Cebbes30

Neuer Benutzer
Hallo,

Can anyone help me with a tacho with FIS for my car. I have a golf IV V5 with MFA BJ 1998-03. i want this tacho in my car wher i can see with the directions on the tacho but its very dificult to find it. and i need olso thats some one build in my car i have a VW MFD type D in my car. i leave in the netherlands. please any vw freak who can help me>>>>???????

hi,

usually it's not such a big deal to swap the instrument cluster but the problem is that VW changed some things since MJ 2000 therefore the problem is to find an instrument cluster for your modell which'll work properly. ie: it should be no younger than 4.99 if you want to be on the safe side.
if you take an IC >5.99 you may encounter some problems since these IC's are supposed to work together with the "CAN-BUS". On some models (like mine) they work and you've to disable the k<->can gateway on other cars they don't work.

if you're interested in an >5.99 IC I can get you one but I cannot guarantee that it'll work properly

Sucheingaben

sipiyou fis

golf 4 tacho fis

bora tacho mit fis

bora tacho fis
, tacho golf 4 tdi mit fis, VW Golf/Bora Tacho - [Highline - FIS], vw golf 4 tacho mit fis einbauen, FIS im Golf 5, Golf 4 TDI Tacho MFA Grosses Fsi, golf 4 tdi FIS, tacho golf4 bj.2000 mit mfa und fis
Zurück
Oben